AXA PPP healthcare
Members receive 2 months free discount on their purchase.
- As a member, you’ll get 2 months healthcare cover free when you sign up for a Personal Health plan.*
- We are an Introducer Appointed Representative of AXA PPP healthcare Limited.
Terms and conditions apply. The two months discount on private healthcare insurance is for new customers only. If you pay monthly, the last two months of cover will be free. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, apart from our 5% discount for paying annually. This offer may be withdrawn at any time. Please click here for full terms and conditions.
AXA PPP healthcare Limited is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. Registered in England number 3148119. Registered office: AXA PPP healthcare, 5 Old Broad Street, London EC2N 1AD.
About AXA PPP healthcare
Helping you live life well, today and for the future.
At AXA PPP healthcare, we’ve been looking after our members for over 75 years. Our aim is to help you in every aspect of your health: by speeding you to treatment; providing on-going support from our in-house healthcare professionals; and inspiring you to live healthily.
Our private healthcare plan, Personal Health, allows you a choice of when and where you want to be treated, and who you want to be responsible for your care.
You’ll also have the option of tailoring your plan, so you can choose the cover that’s right for you.
Plus by becoming a member of AXA PPP healthcare, you’ll also benefit from our services including:
– Fast Track Appointments service – we can help you get that critical first specialist appointment into your diary as soon as possible. Ask your doctor for an open referral and we’ll do the rest.
– Active+, our health and wellbeing website where innovative and affordable fitness and lifestyle products can be purchased.
– Working Body service which provides quick phone access to physiotherapists, so you can get advice on aches and pains, without needing to see a GP first.